This Promotion is organised and promoted by Nestlé Oman Trading LLC, with address at PO Box 548, Postal Code 133, Al-Khuwair, Muscat, Oman ("Nestlé"). All participants to this Promotion (“Participants”) shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Promotion. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
This Promotion will run from:
Core Promotional Period
00.01AM 04.10.21 – 00.00PM 28.11.21
Late Entry Draw
00.01AM 29.11.21 – 00.00PM 27.02.22
KITKAT 2 Finger Multipack 12
KITKAT CHUNKY Multipack 4
KITKAT CHUNKY Box 24
KITKAT 2 Finger Box 36
KITKAT 2 Finger Box (36 + 6)
KITKAT 2 Finger Multipack (10 + 2)
KITKAT CHUNKY Multipack (3 + 1)
Entrance to the Promotion
Participants must be:
- 21 years old and above; and
- legal residents of Oman
- Purchase is necessary and internet access is required
- Purchase any promotional KitKat® product
- Visit www.kitkatwinps5.com and select Country of Residence if required.
- Register first name, last name, email address, contact number, country and enter the 12-digit in-pack unique code to be entered into the promotional prize draw.
- Consumers may enter the promotion as many times as they want, so long as they have a unique in-pack promotional code for each entry. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Nestlé does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read the promotional code due to a genuine printing error, you should contact Nestlé Consumer Services either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +9714- 810 0000. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 20.02.22 to ensure that the request can be processed before the final closing date.
- Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and address. Entrants must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorised agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
Selection of Winner
- All valid and correct entries will be entered into the relevant monthly prize draw.
- Winners will be chosen via monthly prize draws throughout the promotional period conducted by an Official from the Ministry of Commerce.
- Maximum of 1 prize type per person per household.
- Retain promotional pack and unique entry code to claim prize.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants from Oman, conducted by a government official.
Dates of each of the prize draws are as follows:
- Core Prize Draw 1: 04.10.21 – 31.10.21 – Draw on 14.11.21
- Core Prize Draw 2: 01.11.21 – 28.11.21 – Draw on 12.12.21
- Late Entry Prize Draw 1: 29.11.21 – 26.12.21 – Draw on 09.01.22
- Late Entry Prize Draw 2: 27.12.21 – 23.01.22 – Draw on 06.02.22
- Late Entry Prize Draw 3: 24.01.22 – 27.02.22 – Draw on 13.03.22
- The winner/s will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorised representative using the contact details provided on entry. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, or the winner does not claim their prize within six (6) months after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to reallocate the prize to a winner selected in the same manner.
- Prizes will be stored in Oman for the duration of the promotional period.
- The winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if they cannot provide any proof of identity.
- In addition, the winner/s must show the email confirmation with the unique identification number received during the registration process, alongside the promotional wrapper they used to enter the promotion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items. Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
- In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept their prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
- Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Promotion. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
- Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
- Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Prizes to be won in Oman:
For the core promotional period and the late entry draws, 10x PlayStation®5 consoles, 5x DualSense™ wireless controllers and 15x PlayStation®Plus subscriptions to be won.
Core Promotional Period 1:
- Tier One: 4x PlayStation®5 consoles to be won between 04.10.21-31.10.21
- Tier Two: 1x DualSenseTM wireless controller to be won between 04.10.21-31.10.21
- Tier Three: 3x 12-month PlayStation®Plus subscriptions to be won between 04.10.21-31.10.21
Core Promotional Period 2:
- Tier One: 3x PlayStation®5 consoles to be won between 01.11.21-28.11.21
- Tier Two: 1x DualSenseTM wireless controller to be won between 01.11.21-28.11.21
- Tier Three: 3x 12-month PlayStation®Plus subscriptions to be won between 01.11.21-28.11.21
Late Entry Draw 1:
- Tier One: 1x PlayStation®5 console to be won between 29.11.21-26.12.21
- Tier Two: 1x DualSenseTM wireless controller to be won between 29.11.21-26.12.21
- Tier Three: 3x 12-month PlayStation®Plus subscriptions to be won between 29.11.21-26.12.21
Late Entry Draw 2:
- Tier One: 1x PlayStation®5 console to be won between 27.12.21-23.01.22
- Tier Two: 1x DualSenseTM wireless controller to be won between 27.12.21-23.01.22
- Tier Three: 3x 12-month PlayStation®Plus subscription to be won between 27.12.21-23.01.22
Late Entry Draw 3:
- Tier One: 1x PlayStation®5 console to be won between 24.01.22-27.02.22.
- Tier Two: 1x DualSenseTM wireless controller to be won between 24.01.22-27.02.22
- Tier Three: 3x 12-month PlayStation®Plus subscription to be won between 24.01.22-27.02.22
- By entering this Promotion Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labour dispute, fire, epidemic, pandemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Promotion and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Promotion or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, as a consequence of participation in the Promotion, or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Promotion from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of:
- their participation in the Promotion;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure;
- use of the prize;
- non-issuance of visa; and/or
- denial of entry into Oman.
- This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Promotion. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
UAE & KSA “toll free”: 8008 1161001
Other Countries: +9714- 810 0000
Or to know your local contact number please visit www.nestle-family.com
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
By participating in this Promotion, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Oman for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Promotion and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of Oman.
Intellectual Property Rights:
KITKAT® is a registered Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
© 2021. All rights reserved.